Monday 24 January 2011

welcome to my blog beauties!

so, i thought i'd jump on the band wagon and start my own blog! i'm a student in sheffield studying fashion design! i love fashion & art so if you also share these loves feel free to follow! this is probably going to turn into a distraction from uni work, as facebook no longer suffices. i'll keep everyone posted on the briefs i have at uni and how i'm getting on so anyone currently studying fashion or thinking of studying fashion, this will give you some insight and hopefully turn into your little online look book & bible! :)



2 comments:

  1. Hiya!
    Well done on starting up your blog-I recently started mine and you're right- it's such a distraction from uni work! Haha but very worth it :-) I just signed up to IFB and am trying to make some new friends on there and get some followers (that's how I cam across your blog in case you're wondering!)Good luck with your blog, I'm gonna become a follower so I'll be checking back to see how it's going! Would love if you could check out my blog and become a follower if you like it!
    http://chloetheporcelainprincess.blogspot.com
    Thanks! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) thanks, its good to get some more support. i'll be following yours too!! its looks ace! good luck xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete